The EPIM administration has now been re-organized to meet both existing and new challenges as an organization. The change was effective from 1 July 2017.
This will strengthen the professional delivery of services from EPIM.
The Administration has undergone a re-organization, dividing the organization in two main delivery functions:
Domains – With focus on delivery of services according to member companies’ needs, including facilitation of new initiatives from the industry
- Tor-Inge Gran is appointed EPIM Domain Manager & Deputy Director
Other changes within EPIM domains include:
- Marit Bjordal is appointed JVM Domain Responsible
- Tormod Tønnensen is appointed SCM Domain Responsible
- Roar Vika is appointed Project Management Responsible
Business Support – With focus on delivery of administrative support processes, both internally and for service deliveries
- Morten Helgaland is appointed Business Support Manager
The change in organization structure will contribute to strengthening the support towards the member companies and the ability and obligation to facilitate collaboration, share information and improve efficiency. This will enable continued and improved focus in meeting the need for innovation on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, to achieve sustainable cost reductions and improve efficiency.
– I have great expectations to the re-organization of EPIM’s Administration. It will make us more robust and effective in our daily work and enable the organization to better meet our member companies’ needs, says Executive Director Ove Ryland.
For more information, contact:
Ove Ryland, Executive Director
Mobile: +47 455 12 490