Registration for use of EPIM’s services – Process overview
Please allow approx. 3 – 4 working days for the company registration (A) and registration of primary users.
A – Company registration
B – New user registration
Who: Your contract administrator
Company registers for EPIM’s services.
- Company signs contract for EPIM’s general terms and the relevant services
Note: Company’s two primary users are registered in EPIM ID and for service(s) as part of the company’s registration
Who: You + your EPIM ID administrator
User authentication service for all EPIM’s services.
- New user performs sign-up and applies for EPIM ID
- Company’s EPIM ID administrator approves new user to EPIM ID
- New user authenticates him/herself using available authentication options
Who: Your service super user
New user registration in the relevant EPIM service.
- New user contacts the company’s super user for the relevant EPIM service
- Company super user for the service registers the new user in the service
- New user signs in to service, using link provided. See also “Services” menue above
How to … and contact:
See specific EPIM service page in “Services” menue above
Registration for use of EPIM services involves the following:
Comany registration (A)
This includes signing relevant contracts with EPIM and requesting access to the service(s) your company’s staff need to use. In addition, your company’s primary contacts are registered for login and use of the service(s) as your company super users.
Once the above is completed, you can proceed with …
New user registration (B)
Registration of your company’s users for access to the EPIM services.